Reviewing The Steps
Cash Forecasts > Developing Your Forecast
There are five basic steps to creating a Cash Flow Projection:
- Gather up your historical financial information, develop and state your assumptions, and select the time period(s) covered.
- Estimate sales and their collections for the time periods you want to cover by period.
- Identify and estimate amounts and the period collected for other sources of cash.
- Identify and estimate amounts for all items that you have to pay for and when (period).
- Enter and formally summarize information on worksheet(s).
What's next ?
Now What ?